You can onboard multiple main users to multiple facilities by using an Excel sheet.
- Log in to KONE Flow Manager.
- Click to select the MANAGED USERS tab.
- Click IMPORTMANAGED USERS.
- Click DOWNLOAD TEMPLATE and save the file locally.
KONE Flow Manager exports an Excel file.
- Open the exported Excel file.
Note: Do not close KONE Flow Manager.
The Excel file contains the following columns:
- Name - managed user's name
- Email - managed user's email address
- Country code - the country code of the managed user's phone number, including the plus sign (+), for example, Finland: +358
- Phone number - managed user's phone number
- Profile - add a profile name to help finding a user later, for example a company name.
- Fill in all columns related to the managed user.
- Save the Excel file.
- Click IMPORT in KONE Flow Manager.
- Select the Excel file you completed and click OPEN to start the import.
KONE Flow Manager validates the imported data.
- Click OK to complete the import.